The short answer is No. Air Conditioning & Refrigeration Systems DO NOT run out of gas. It is illegal to ‘top up’ refrigerant before checking for leaks and/or fixing them.
Refrigerant can only be lost through a leak within the system which must be repaired prior to re-gassing as per the Australian Refrigerant Council (ARC) code of practice.
Only ARC-licensed technicians are authorized to do this.
Indoor & Outdoor unit included:
- Full operation test to check for any faults.
- Clean all the filters, unit panels, grills & diffusers.
- Flush & check the drainage.
- Clean the indoor & outdoor coils
- Spray cleaner in the indoor drain tray to prevent algae & bacteria growing.
- Change remote batteries free of charge, where required.
- Quote any repairs FREE of charge.
- Excludes the indoor fan barrel not accessible by hand.
Yes, we recommend bringing your portable refrigerator into our workshop for our technicians to test & repair. This allows us to run the refrigerator for an extended amount of time to find any faults that may arise & to ensure once the repairs are completed that it is operating to full capacity.
Yes, we service & repair caravan Air Conditioners & Refrigerators. We can come to site or alternatively you can bring the caravan down to the workshop to be assessed.
We do both! we can supply & install air conditioning systems as well as service & repair.