Preventative Maintenance is just as the name suggests; a service maintenance measure that protects your investment from preventable breakdowns & repairs. Whether it’s Air Conditioning or Refrigeration, servicing is the most effective way to identifying abnormalities & is guaranteed to extend the lifespan of the system
Air Conditioning Preventative Maintenance
Chilled Heat provide affordable, customised Preventative Maintenance Agreements to suit any business. We are the trusted service provider for over 50 local businesses in the Fraser Coast/Wide Bay Region, regularly servicing & maintaining their air conditioning & refrigeration systems. We work closely with our clients to ensure they receive the best possible service & quality solutions for all their air conditioning requirements. Any abnormalities found during a preventative maintenance clean is reported to management as soon as possible, prior to carrying out any repairs. Our clients include a range of business types that benefit from our services such as Health Care Clinics, Doctor Surgeries, Child Care Centres, Aged Care Facilities & Motels/Hotels.
We offer two types of AC Preventative Maintenance Cleans:
- Early detection of potential issues
- Extends the lifetime of your unit(s)
- Removes harmful bacteria or mould from circulating
- Protects your manufacturers warranty (meets consumer maintenance requirements)
- Reduces energy consumption, saving money on your power bill!
Refrigeration Preventative Maintenance
Refrigeration breakdowns are very stressful for business owners & can result in the loss of product & in turn loss of money. This is why we stress the importance of servicing refrigeration systems. We offer affordable, customised Preventative Maintenance Agreements for our Commercial clients. As part of our service, we will report any abnormalities to management as soon as possible & provide expert advice on the best possible solutions. We have serviced & maintained refrigeration systems for Butcheries, Supermarkets, Restaurants, Pubs & Corner Stores for over 10 years.
Refrigeration Preventative Maintenance Clean
- Check the controller & set temperature + product temperature
- Clean the coils & evaporative heater/tray
- Check & clear drain
- Clean covers & surfaces
- Check fan motor/s & compressor
- Check refrigerant
- Check lights, door seals, hinges & hardware
- Note & report any abnormalities, quote any repairs free of charge.
- Early detection of the most common issues – fan motors & gas leaks
- Reduces the risk of an emergency breakdown
- Reduces stress on the compressor & avoids overheating
- Ensures your unit(s) maintain the correct temperature
- Increases the longevity of the unit(s)
- Reduces energy costs, saving money on your power bill!
Commercial & Residential Pool/Spa Heaters!
- Check & measure gas pressures
- Leak test
- Check water pump/s are circulating water around the system
- Clean condenser coils
- Check & measure condenser fan motor amps
- Check & measure compressor amps
- Check & measure water temps; inlet temp & outlet temp
- Check controller set point